Account LoginSecure Is anyoptiontm™ safe?
Your financial and personal information is protected with market leading security system.
Quick and simple login
Cash Balance - The relative part from your total balance that represents the overall deposits you made and the profits you earned from it.
Bonus Profit* - The relative part from your total balance that represents the money you earned while trading using the bonuses you were granted with.
Bonus Balance* - The relative part from your total balance that represents the overall amount of bonuses that we granted you with.
Dear null null, if you withdraw now, your Bonus Profits and Bonus Balance will be reset as you have not completed the Total Wagering Requirement of your outstanding trading benefit(s) as per the Company’s Bonus Terms and Conditions. You can proceed with the withdrawal of your trading account’s cash balance.Are you sure you would like to proceed with your withdrawal request?
Request can not be processed. Please contact support
Account locked by security.
Refund and Return Policy
1. The Client fully understands and acknowledges that he/she is subject to the refund/withdrawal procedure of the Company, as this is fully disclosed under the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
2. The Client acknowledges and accepts that the Company defines a ‘withdrawal’ as the submission of a request on the Company’s electronic system (whether done manually by the Client or submitted by a Company employee at the instruction of the client over the phone) to transfer funds, held by the Company on behalf of the Client, to the Client’s personal bank account or account held with another financial institution (i.e. credit card).
3. All withdrawal requests made by clients are conditional upon the Company holding documents provided by the Client regarding proof of identity, proof of address and proof of the source of funding as well as any documents that are required and/or are necessary in order to ensure compliance with the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and all pertinent CySEC circulars and regulations as issued from time to time.
4. In the event that the Company does not hold the necessary documents, aforementioned in paragraph 3, and/or is not satisfied with the documentation provided by the Client, in order for the Company to proceed with a Client’s withdrawal request the Company shall require the Client to provide all the required missing documents and/or any additional documents to satisfy the Company’s request.
5. The Company retains the right to request the Client to submit additional information and/or supporting documents to the documents aforementioned in paragraph 3.
6. If the Company is not satisfied with the documentation provided by the Client, the Company may reverse the withdrawal transaction and deposit the amount back to the Client’s trading account until such time that satisfactory documentation is provided by the client. The Company shall inform the Client in written form the reason for delaying the refund and/or its decision to reverse the transaction.
7. The Client acknowledges and accepts that in the event that a withdrawal request has been made within 6 months of a deposit, the Client will provide a signed transaction form verifying that the Client has full knowledge of the deposits in question in order to mitigate money laundering and/or credit card fraud risk.
8. Where the Client intends to deposit in total more than 2.000 EUR (or equivalent) the Client acknowledges and fully understands that he/she must provide the documents aforementioned in paragraph 3 of this Agreement prior to the establishment of a business relationship and the execution of any transactions with the Company.
9. The Company acknowledges and accepts that the Client’s documents shall be treated as ?highly confidential and will only be disclosed to third parties in order for the Company to meet its legal obligations and/or upon receipt of the client’s prior consent.
10. Any and all amounts payable by the Company to the Client will be paid using the same funding method, to the original source of funds used by the Client and to the same remitter as the one which the Company received the Client Funds from, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Parties.
11. The Client hereby agrees to bear the cost of any fees incurred when withdrawing funds to the Client’s designated bank account or original source of funding.
12. The Client is fully responsible for the payments details that he has provided to the Company and acknowledges and accepts that the Company bears no responsibility and/or liability for any cost or damages arising from the Client’s providing incorrect payment details.
13. The Company reserves the right to decline a withdrawal with specific payment method and to suggest another payment method where the Client needs to complete a new withdrawal request.
14. The Company may accept telephone instructions pertaining to withdrawals.
15. The client acknowledges and fully understands that the Company reserves the right to decline to execute the Client’s order in the following cases:
a) the Company has not or cannot sufficiently confirm and/or verify the Client’s instruction
b) the Company has not or cannot sufficiently verify the Caller’s/Client’s identity
c) the transaction is suspicious and/or complicated
d) the quality of the line is poor
e) a Disruption of Service, as set out in the Company’s Terms and Conditions, prevents the Company from the Client’s instruction
f) the balance available in the Client’s trading account (cash balance – not including bonus amounts) is less than the amount of the withdrawal request
16. The Client fully accepts the risk of misinterpretation and/or mistakes in the instructions and/or Orders sent through the telephone, regardless of how they have been caused, including without limitation technical failures.
17. The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes to.
18. The Company shall approve the account closure if:
a. There are not active investments placed.
b. There are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Terms of Services.
19. If there are no charges applied to the account, the Company has to close the account by the Client's demand.
20. If the account of the Client has been suspended due to the violation of the current Terms of Services or due to any other abuse detected by the Client, the refund will be completed only after the Compliance Department has competed its investigations and disclose its findings – either to refund, refund partially or not to refund - in a written form.
21. The Company does not have to provide any type of the refund in case the loss was caused due to any reason either foreseen or unforeseen.
22. Clients who funded their account and carried out one or more transaction are subject to the Company’s Withdrawal Fees as details in the Company’s terms and conditions
23. Clients who funded their account, did not carry out any investment, and wish to withdraw their funds shall be exempt from the Company’s Withdrawal Fees.
24. There Company maintains the right to waive or reduce the aforementioned Withdrawal Fee at its sole and absolute discretion.