How we treat your data and protect your personal information
1. On registration with Ouroboros Derivatives Trading Ltd (the “Company”), either via the Company’s main website www.anyoption.com or the Company’s Social Trading website www.copyop.com (the “Company’s Websites”), the Client will have to provide certain identifying details and personal information, including, inter alia, proof of Identity, proof of Residence and Proof of Funds for the purposes of preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
2. privacy.l2=The Client undertakes to provide true, accurate and updated information about his/her identity and is obliged not to impersonate any other person or legal entity. Any change in Client's identification details must be notified to the Company immediately and in any case not later than the 30th day from the change in such details.
2.1. Client's details which were provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity with the Company, may be used by the Company for marketing and/or advertising purposes, unless the Client removes the mark approving the Company to do so. Such removal can be done (i) when receiving such marketing and/or advertising content or (ii) by logging into the Account, selecting My Account » Personal Details. The Client may also send to the Company, at any time, an e-mail to Support@anyoption.com asking the Company to cease sending him/her such marketing and/or advertising material. The aforesaid mark removal and/or email receipt by the Company will oblige the Company to cease sending marketing and/or advertising material to the Client within seven (7) business days.
2.2. Client’s details which were provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity either on the Company’s main website or the Company’s Social Trading website, may be disclosed by the Company to the competent authorities. The Company will make such disclosure only if required by applicable law, regulation or court order and at the minimum required extent.
2.3. The Client understands and accepts that some information according to the Company’s sole discretion may be used for the Social Trading website’s purposes and/or other purposes relating but not limited to marketing purposes. For more details on the social trading please refer to the website www.copyop.com.
3. As a precondition for performing Transactions at the Company’s Websites, the Client may be asked to provide certain identifying documents and/or any other documents required by the Company. If such documents are not provided, the Company can, at its sole discretion, freeze the Client's Account for any period of time as well as permanently close the Account. Without prejudice to the above, the Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse to open an Account or permanently close an Account for any person or entity, for any reason or without a reason.
4. The Clients' documentation is passed only to employees of the Company dealing with Client’s Accounts. All such information shall be stored on electronic and/or physical storage media according to applicable law.
5. The Client confirms and agrees that all or part of the information concerning Client's Account and Transactions will be stored by the Company and may be used by the Company in case of dispute between the Client and the Company.
6. The Client confirms and agrees that without prejudice to Section 4 above, all and any information relating to the Client’s trading techniques, invested amounts, city and country may be used by the Company for Social Trading purposes and/or marketing purposes.
7. With regards to the Company’s Social Trading website (www.copyop.com) the Client, by accepting the terms and conditions, shall be considered to give his/her unconditional consent to the Company in order to reveal some of his/her personal information, including but not limited to his/her first name, last name, age, gender, country and invested amounts.
8. The Clients may also use their Facebook account details for the Social Trading website, however, they have to provide true and accurate details as per Section 1, 2 and 3 above. In this case, the Clients, by accepting the terms and conditions, give their unconditional consent to reveal and/or publish their personal details as those can be found in their Facebook Account and their true personal details as described in Section 7 above.
9. At its sole discretion, the Company may, but is not obliged, to review and inspect any information provided by the Client, for any purpose. It is manifestly stated, and by its signature hereunder Client also agrees, that the Company holds neither commitment nor responsibility to Client due to any aforesaid review or inspection of information.
10. Without prejudice to Section 6, 7 and 8, the Company will take measures to implement advanced data protection procedures and to update them from time to time for purpose of safeguarding Client's private information and Accounts.
11. Upon registration to the either of Company’s Websites, the Client will be asked to choose a username and password to be used by the Client on each future login and for the performance of Transactions and use of the Company's Services. In order to protect Clients' privacy and operation with the Company, sharing registration details (including without limitation, username and password) by Client with other persons or business entities is strictly prohibited. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused to the Client due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of such username and password, including any such use made by a third party, and whether or not known to or authorized by Client.
12. Upon acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, the Client declares that he makes a free and unconditional decision to take part of the social trading and to reveal his personal information, including but not limited to, first name, last name, age, gender, city, country, trading activity, list of followers and list of users the client is following and/or copying, to other users of the Company’s Social Trading Website (i.e. www.copyop.com). The Client bears full responsibility to any such disclosure.
13. The Client and/or User of the Social Trading Platform (i.e Copyop) shall indemnify and keep the Company harmless for any claim and/or complaint against the Company with regards to the Client’s decision for such a disclosure of personal information. The Client shall commit to keep the Company safe and harmless for any claim of any third person against al and any damages, losses expenses of any kind, legal and otherwise fees and costs, direct and indirect damages and costs whatsoever.
14. Any use of the Company’s Websites with the Client's username and password is the Client's sole responsibility. The Company shall not be held responsible for any such use, including for validation that Client is actually operating his/her Account.
15. The Client is obliged to forthwith notify the Company's Support at Support@anyoption.com of any suspicion for unauthorized use of his/her Account.
Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data or small file of information which often includes a unique identifier or value that is sent to the Client’s computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to the Company’s Websites, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Clients device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client took through the Company’s Websites and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the Company’s Websites and what pages were most popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc., for this purpose. Stored cookies allow the Company’s Websites to be more user-friendly and efficient for its Clients and are used by the Company for statistical purposes, for tracking and targeting the location and interests of the Client and for enhancing the services provided by the Company.