How we treat your data and protect your personal information
1. On registration with anyoption Client will have to provide certain identifying details including, inter alia, for preventing Money Laundering.
2. Client undertakes to provide true, accurate and updated information about his identity and is obliged not to impersonate to other or another person or legal entity. Any change in Client's identifying details must be notified to the Company immediately and in any case not later than the 30th day from the change in such details.
2.1. Client's details which were provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity with anyoption may be used by the Company for sending Company's advertising content to the Client, unless the Client removes the mark approving the Company to do so. Such removal can be done when (i) opening an account or (ii) when receiving such advertising content or (iii) by logging in and going to My Account > Personal Details. The Client may also send to the Company, at any time, an e-mail to Support@anyoption.com asking the Company to cease from sending such advertising content. The aforesaid mark removal and /or email receipt by the Company will oblige the Company to cease sending advertisement content to the Client within seven business days.
2.2. Client details which were provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity on the site, may be disclosed by the Company to official authorities. Company will make Such disclosure only if required to be disclosed by the Company by applicable law, regulation or court order and at the minimum required extent.
3. As a precondition for performing Transactions at the Site, Client may be asked to provide certain identifying documents and any other documents required by the Company. If such documents are not provided, the Company can, on its sole discretion, freeze the Client's Account for any period of time as well as to permanently close the Account. Without prejudice to the above, the Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse to open an Account for any person or entity and for any reason, or no reason.
4. In case a person registers to anyoption on behalf of a corporation or other business entity Client, such registration shall be considered as a representation by such person, that such person is authorized to bind the corporation or other business entity Client.
5. The Company shall not divulge any private information of its Clients and former Clients unless the Client approved in writing such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law or is required in order to verify Client's identity. The Clients' information is passed only to employees of the Company dealing with Client's Accounts. All such information shall be stored on electronic and physical storage media according to applicable law.
6. Client confirms and agrees that all or part of the information concerning Client's Account and Transactions will be stored by the Company and may be used by the Company in case of dispute between Client and the Company.
7. At its sole discretion, the Company may, but is not obliged, to review and inspect any information provided by the Client, for any purpose. It is manifestly stated, and by its signature hereunder Client also agrees, that the Company holds neither commitment nor responsibility to Client due to any aforesaid review or inspection of information.
8. The Company will take measures to implement advanced data protection procedures and to update them from time to time for purpose of safeguarding Client's private information and Accounts.
9. Upon registration to anyoption, Client will be asked to choose a username and password to be used by Client on each future login and for the performance of Transactions and use of the Company's Services. In order to protect Clients' privacy and operation with anyoption, sharing registration details (including without limitation, username and password) by Client with other persons or business entities is strictly prohibited. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused to Client due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of such username and password, including any such use made by a third party, and whether or not known to or authorized by Client.
10. Any use of anyoption with the Client's username and password is Client's sole responsibility. The Company shall not be held responsible for any such use, including for validation that Client is actually operating in his/her Account.
11. Client is obliged to forthwith notify the Company's client service of any suspicion for unauthorized use of the Account.
Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to anyoption website, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Clients device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client took on our site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the website and what pages were most popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Using cookies is an industry standard and is currently used by most major Websites. Stored cookies allow anyoption’s website to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing the Company to learn what information is more valued by Clients versus what isn’t.