The world's biggest bitcoin exchange
Bitcoin price is determined at the expiry by the average of the last 25 quotes, taken from Bitcoincharts
How Does it Work?Bitcoin options general terms »
Predictwill the price of bitcoin go UP or DOWN?
Buy bitcoin optionsyou will know your potential profit in advance.
Profit up to 120%If bitcoin price touches or goes beyond your target price. If not, you'll lose the initial investment.
What is bitcoin?Bitcoin is a digital currency. Its creation and transfer is based on an open source encryption protocol. Bitcoin’s popularity is ever-growing and is accepted by many businesses and individuals.
BITCOIN OPTIONS - GENERAL Terms
- The following general terms for Bitcoin options supplement the general terms of the site and do not override them.
- Option description (general): each Bitcoin option consists of a certain strike price and an expiry hour and date. The customer predicts that the Bitcoin price will be either equal to or higher/ equal to or lower (according to the type of option) than the offered strike price at the mentioned hour and date. If the prediction was correct, meaning the price of Bitcoin at expiry is equal to or higher/ equal to or lower than the offered strike price as predicted, the client will receive a profit of preset and fixed percentage on his investment. Should the prediction be incorrect, the client will not receive any refund and will lose the entire amount of his investment. Therefore, the amount of profit or loss in this option is preset and known in advance.
- Trading hours are Monday-Friday, 06:00-20:00 GMT. Each option will be available up until two working days before its expiry date.
- Bitcoin price is determined at the expiry by the average of the last 25 quotes, taken from: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD_trades.html. Expiry time is at 16:00 GMT on the date offered for the option.
- Limitations: anyoption™ reserves the right to limit the amount of investment in each option or the amount of units available for purchase, change the price of options and the offered profits, or to cease the sale of the options at any time and at its full discretion.
- Terms of cancellation: the options may not be canceled at any time after purchase.